Brandi e seu vocal poderoso

Taí a Srta. Brandi Carlile com 1 vocal intenso, 1/2 arranhado no final da música, mas mesmo assim kurti... não tem guitarras então coloquei a tag de NÃO É ROCK, talvez um pop, folk, indie ou country... quem arrisca? Fui conferir a letra, achei muito boa e anexei... Legal a parte que ela atravessou os cumes das montanhas...  A Rubi falou que a guria não canta, só grita, mas isso eu acho que é kouza da Beyonce.


All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to
It's true...I was made for you
I climbed across the mountain tops
Swam all across the ocean blue
I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules
But baby I broke them all for you
Because even when I was flat broke
You made me feel like a million bucks
You do
I was made for you
You see the smile that's on my mouth
It's hiding the words that don't come out
And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed
They don't know my head is a mess
No, they don't know who I really am
And they don't know what
I've been through like you do
And I was made for you...
All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to
It's true...I was made for you

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas